Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Don Diego writes new verse to Paris Hilton Parody.

Here is Paris Hilton's Booking Photo, much nicer than booking photo's you will see at Santa Fe County Jail.

Don Diego wrote a new verse to the hilarious song about Paris Hilton going to jail. Here are his first and second verses.

By Don Diego (from comments section of the Free New Mexican Website)

I hear the train a comin, it's comin round the bend - I ain't seen my eye shadow since I don't know when. I'm stuck in Century Regional just tryin to stay alive, but that limo keeps a rollin on down to Rodeo drive.

When I was just a baby, my momma told me hun - Don't go to all those parties don't you have too much fun. But I drank a few martinis and jumped into my car - Now instead of takin pictures, I'm stuck behind these bars.

Excellent work Don Diego, I see a Music Award comin, its comin round the bend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You think Don Diego has had a martini too? Good to see a jovial side of things...