Thursday, March 27, 2008

Record blog visits since posting Toby, Ted, Rodney and Me.

The last two days the visits to this blog have more than doubled. Seems this blog was mentioned in the forums of both Toby Keith and Ted Nugent's Web sites. You must become fan club members in order to access the forums so I did not get to see the actual posts. My counter keeps track of how people find this blog and most hits in the last two days have come from their forums. Normally I get 60-70 hits a day to my blog. Yesterday I received 240 hits and today we are over 140 so far. I guess we need to have more celebrity guests on this blog! LOL.

Toby Keith gets sworn in as a deputy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can be sure half of it were colin farrell fans, His fansites went crazy about him singing.
Thank you so much for posting it.