Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Where have I been?

I am getting a lot of inquires as to where I have been lately. I apologize for my recent absence online and at some events. My wife Antoinette's mother passed away Sunday after a battle with cancer. We will miss her. The services are Friday and I will try and get back into the swing of things (blogging, twitter, FB, and campaign as well as doing my full time job of Sheriff) This weekend.


On another note,


Heath Haussamen has a poll on his website for the Lieutenant Governors Race. Please take a minute and vote for Greg Solano for Lieutenant Governor. Thank You!

http://www.nmpolitics.net/index/


.

1 comment:

suenosdeuomi said...

I just thought of you and what suggestions you might have in regard to the murder of Chris Rose. How can we better meet the needs of the community? An adequate large enough detox facility, maybe in the county seems like one good suggestion. And I wonder if and how police work with social workers in conjunction, so that those on the fringe, in need might have more supervision before the crime happens? Your input sure would be appreciated, a discussion is going on in the New Mexican on-line board.

My condolence to you and your family, I am sorry for your loss, sincerely, Suenosdeuomi.