Monday, April 03, 2006

April Fools Day is Over


Ok, I had a lot of fun with the last post. If any of you did not click on the more information link then you still may not realize it was an April Fools Joke. I received no less than 15 calls from various reporters and new organizations including two of the three Major T.V. Stations in New Mexico. Some called just to congratulate me on a good joke, Some called trying to get more information on President Bush's Visit to Santa Fe. One reporter thanked me for angering his editor, he thought that was the really funny part. Apparently his editor did not think my joke was that funny. I really thought that any newsperson would want to know more about the story and click on the more information link right away and learn it was a big April Fools Joke. I was surprised that some reporters began running with the story before clicking on the link which would let you know it was an April Fools Joke. Anyway, I had a lot of fun and hopefully some of you did also. A big thanks to Henry who unwittingly gave me the idea for this prank. Now back to serious stuff.

No comments: