Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A new blog!


I have started a new blog in which I intend to chronicle my race for Lt. Governor. Yes, I did announce today that I am running in the Democratic Primary for Lt. Governor. I intend to keep this blog going for local and Sheriff issues and use the new blog as a journal of what it is like to run for Lt. Governor. I really want the new blog to be more than your normal political advertising. I really want to give an honest accounting of what it is like to run for a state wide office. I will have a web site for all the political stuff. So I hope you will add the new blog to your blog roll or keep up with it in some way. In my next Sheriff Blog I would like to talk about the John Hyde case but for now I am going to hop over to my other blog and get the first post up.

No comments: